Standard Limited Warranty
Hydraulic Hybrid System
Subject to the exclusions and limitations set forth in this Standard Limited Warranty, Lightning Hybrids, LLC (“LH”) warrants to the original purchaser (“Customer”) of the Lightning Hybrid Hydraulic Hybrid System that the following “Powertrain” components: Hydraulic Pumps, Power Transfer Module, High-pressure Accumulator, Low Pressure Reservoir, a Valve Block, Gearbox, Control System, and associated brackets and supports, will be free from defects in material and workmanship.
Warranty registration must be completed by the customer (or dealer, on behalf of the customer) via LH’s website warranty registration application, above. Warranty registration requires mileage verification.
LH’s authorized service provider (a “Distributor”) shall repair or replace (at LH’s option and expense) any Powertrain component found by LH to be defective due to flaws in materials or workmanship within the first sixty (60) months or 60,000 miles, whichever comes first, following the initial installation as indicated by the customer’s warranty registration.
Products (whether new, used or remanufactured) installed as replacements under this warranty are warranted only for the remainder of the original period of time or mileage under the original warranty.
This warranty is extended to the Customer named on the customer warranty registration and may not be assigned to any other party.
- LH shall have no obligations with respect to the foregoing warranty unless all maintenance defined in the warranty registration was be completed by an LH certified service center (fleets and/or dealers may become LH certified service centers – please contact LH for details) within the mileage and time frame specified. Maintenance items may include, without limitation, hose replacements, hydraulic oil and filter changes, and accumulator bladder replacements.
- LH shall have no obligations with respect to the foregoing warranty unless LH or its Dealer’s examination of such Product determines that such alleged deficiency actually exists and occurred in the course of proper and normal use. The Customer is solely responsible for determining the suitability of LH’s products in the Customer’s business.
This warranty does not cover:
- Products that have been opened, tampered with, or modified in any way.
- Items defined as routine maintenance in the warranty registration application.
- Damage caused by misuse, accident, alteration, lack of maintenance, inadequate packaging or use of incorrect lubricants.
- Damage or corrosion caused by exposure to after-market products, the environment, or chemical treatments.
- Wear items including but not limited to accumulator bladders, hoses, connectors, and cables.
OTHER THAN THE LIMITED WARRANTY CONTAINED HEREIN, ALL PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED BY LH “AS IS”. LH MAKES NO ADDITIONAL REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER AND, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, DESIGN, CONDITION, DURABILITY, PERFORMANCE, QUALITY, CAPACITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF LH FOR ALL CLAIMS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND PRODUCT LIABILITY), OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF, CONNECTED WITH, OR RESULTING FROM THE MANUFACTURE, SALE, DELIVERY, RESALE, REPAIR, REPLACEMENT, OR USE OF ANY ITEM OF THE PRODUCTS SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PRICE ALLOCABLE TO SUCH ITEM OF THE PRODUCTS THAT GIVES RISE TO THE CLAIM. IN NO EVENT SHALL LH OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUE, COST OF CAPITAL, CLAIMS OF CUSTOMERS OR FAILURE OF SUPPLY, AND COSTS AND EXPENSES INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH LABOR, OVERHEAD, TRANSPORTATION, INSTALLATION, OR REMOVAL OF PRODUCTS OR SUBSTITUTE FACILITIES OR SUPPLY SOURCES.